What is Tele-Psychiatry?
Tele-Psychiatry is the use of secured real-time video conferencing to facilitate an interaction between a Michigan board-certified health care professional and a patient when they remain in two discreet locations. The patient will enjoy the privacy and comfort of our dedicated Tele-Psychiatry office in Petoskey. Our staff on site includes reception, billing services, and multi-level health care professionals.
Our model requires monthly visits for controlled substances prescribed by any of our providers and we utilize Helix Labs for medication monitoring through cutting edge technology. This involves an oral swab for analyzing the medications you are currently on! We also have genetic testing available for metabolization of medications through Millennium or Genesight testing - ask your provider if you are a candidate!
While no technology will ever take the place of personal interaction, tele-psychiatry has proven effective as a medium for clinical evaluation and care where on-site resources are limited by time, distance, and financial constraints.
- Psychiatric Evaluations & Psychotherapy
- Ongoing Medication Management
- Adolescent Clients 5+ Accepted
- Adult Psychiatric Specialists
- Pre-Surgical Bariatric Psych Evaluations
- State Required ADHD Evaluations
- Court Ordered Psychotherapy Sessions
- Youth Mentoring Services
- Substance Abuse Recovery Services
Our Staff Specializes In:
- Depression & Anxiety Treatment
- Mood Disorders
- Thought Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Transgender Issues
- Acute and Chronic Illnesses Treated
- Substance Abuse Therapies
Our Tele-Psych physicians are able to bill services under many insurances, so do not hesitate to call!!
**We do not participate with Medicaid, Aetna, Cigna or United as primary insurances at this time**